Saturday, June 8, 2013

LTSC266 Timeless Talk Hello

Sorry it’s taken me so long to return, this past week as been a mess after the last round of storms the Friday before last.  My house was not so lucky this time, although I have NOTHING to complain about compared to others here in Oklahoma.   This one was much closer to us this time and was entirely to scary for the pups and I.  I lost one section of fence which is not a good thing when you have DOGS and damage to my roof.  My neighbor to the east of me had a beautiful big tree and it is what wrecked havoc on mine and my neighbors house.  He got it so much worse though, it tore his roof up terribly and then we had the torrential rains after the storm and it basically ruined everything in his house.  Poor guy.  Here are a couple of pictures of my house. 002001003006That was just one section of the debris it when the length of the curb on the other side of my driveway too.  I’m hoping Oklahoma will get a break from deadly storms, enough is enough!!

Okay now on to something more fun!  I got my first order in from the new catalog, I unpacked it all last night and had SO MUCH fun doing it.  So this morning I sit out to get the new of my goodies Be right back 

I tried a new color combination listed for the in In Colors for 2013-2015 of Coastal Cabana (new color), Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry (new old color) and combined that with Techno Stampers Monday Sketch Challenge 266.  In that same order of goodies that I received I got theScreenHunter_93 Mar. 27 09.26 new Patterned paper pack so used some of the Coastal Cabana(130136) and Pumpkin Pie(130134).  It’s bright but I love it!!  The new Timeless Talk (126607) saw some ink and I was able to use the new Brights Candy Dots(130931) instead of messing with a brad!  LOVE THEM!!!  And here is what I came up with .  I just can’t say enough about how wonderful the firm foam pads are the colors are so bright and crisp, the stamped images pop off the page.  Well I believe that is all I have for today, please check on the sketch blog and play along if you can.  I’ll list all the card ingredients below.I001 (960x1280)

Card Ingredients:  Timeless Talk (126607), Bold Brights PP (130134) Coastal Cabana cardstock and In Color PP (131297,130136), Scallop Border Punch (119882), Modern Label Punch (119849) Bright Candy Dots(130931).

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great Saturday.

download

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card! So sorry you had damage. Hope the doggies are doing fine.

MJ said...

How sweet, I expected this to look really dark when I was reading the color combo but it is really fun! Especially with the cool phone. I am still praying for all of you out there with this crazy weather--thank God you were not harmed. A little damage to the home we can take, lol. So scary! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week.